Health IT Summit
Hotel & Conference Center
About the Event
Transformation is on the agenda in government healthcare. Digital services, automation, analytics and artificial intelligence are just a few of the technologies that are beginning to have a major impact on nearly every aspect of healthcare, from medical research to operational management and patient care. But transformation requires more than new technology.
AFCEA Bethesda's 12th annual Health IT Summit will bring together more than a thousand senior executives and technology professionals from across government and industry to discuss the technology, policy and workforce strategies that make transformation possible. Throughout the program, speakers/panels will focus on distilling actionable intelligence from the current wave of transformation efforts.
Book your room at the Bethesda North Marriott
Room Type: Standard Room (No bed type guaranteed)
Group Rate: $209.00++
Reservation Cut-off Date: January 03, 2020
Travel and Transportation
Closest Aiport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- 23 miles from the hotel
- Phone: 703-417-8000
- Website: http://www.flyreagan.com/dca/reagan-national-airport
- The Bethesda North Marriott does not provide shuttle service
- Estimated taxi fare: $55.00 (one way)
- Metro (Red Line- White Flint Metro Station) cost estimate: $6.90 (one way)
- Driving directions: Take George Washington Parkway to I-495N. Merge onto I-270 and take Democracy Blvd East Exit. Turn Left on MD-187/Old Georgetown Rd. Turn Right on Executive Blvd. Turn Left on Marinelli Rd.
There is parking available to attendees and overnight guests. Please see the fees below:
- Overnight Guests: $17.00 daily in the hotel parking lot
- Conference Center Day Guests: Complimentary in the Conference Center garage